Sambiya River Lodge is situated only 15 minutes from the top of the magnificent Murchison Falls. It is one of the oldest mid-range accommodations in Murchison Falls National Park.
It is the perfect location for those who want to experience the tranquility of unspoiled Africa, untouched by mass tourism.
Sambiya River Lodge’s unique charm is in the atmosphere of intimacy provided to the guests.
Accommodation At Sambiya River Lodge Includes;
- A total of 20 thatched cottages include either one or two bedrooms with twin or double beds.
- Each of the 26 bedrooms has private bathroom facilities as well as a veranda from which guests can relax.
- The rooms have fans, sun-screened doors & windows, mosquito nets, and a veranda to relax and enjoy the commanding views of quintessential Africa.
- There are also 12 basic bandas for guest accommodation for clients seeking low-priced accommodation.
- Some of the bandas have shared bathroom facility blocks and 3 are self-contained bandas (one double and two triple).
Facilities And Services At Sambiya River Lodge Include;
- Dining; guests take their meals in the Lodge dining area
- A swimming pool; offers a break from those hot African afternoons
- Gift shop; with craft sourced from Anaka Women’s Group
- Solar water heaters; provide warm showers.
- A generator; provides electricity in the mornings from the first wake-up call until 7 am and in the evenings from approximately 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
Other Facilities And Services At Sambiya River Lodge
|· Bistro seating bar with views of the pool and zip line|
· Canopy walk
· Wheelchair accessibility
· Adult and kids zip line
· Swimming pool, including a separate kids’ pool
|· Free Wi-Fi access in public areas|
· Two open-roof safari vehicles on site
· Salt lick watering hole
· Indoor and outdoor child play areas with child caretakers
· Forest swing