Fort Murchison Safari Lodge is set on the Eastern banks of the slow-flowing Albert Nile. Fort Murchison offers a variety of comfortable mid-range accommodations in Murchison Falls National Park/mid-range lodges in Murchison Falls National Park/standard hotels to suit budgets from the mid to lower market.
Its massive tower, the earth-colored walls, and the touch of Swahili style will impress you from your arrival up to your departure!
Accommodation At Fort Murchison Safari Lodge Include
- A total of 12 en-suite rooms with a spacious bedrooms with comfortable beds, bathrooms with countersunk basins, and showers with plenty of hot water from solar heaters.
- The room includes an en-suite room single and an en-suite room double.
- All rooms boast a writing desk and a private balcony with a sofa.
Tents At Fort Murchison Safari Lodge
- Offers non-self-contained tents
- Comfortably furnished
- Have 2 single beds with mosquito nets and a bedside table
- The tent also features a power outlet for charging your electrical equipment
- All tents are placed under a grass thatched roof which creates your private terrace.
- The tents share a communal ablution block with showers and flushing toilets.
- All bedding and towels are provided in tents
Facilities At Fort Murchison Safari Lodge Include;
- Bar and restaurant; where a fine 4-course dinner is served. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner have flexible times. The restaurant decor has a Swahili touch and is decorated with pictures and drawings from the first explorers’ adventures.
- The swimming Pool; offers a welcome option to cool off from the day’s activities and enjoy the sunset views. Sunbeds are placed around the pool for the sun-seekers while umbrellas provide shade for the needed.
- The pool lounge; is open from dusk till dawn and offers a variety of drinks.