Home » African Safaris | Africa Safari Tours | Best Safaris in Africa Vacation Trips
African safaris/Africa safari tours have a lot to offer for every traveler planning to visit Africa on unforgettable wild game safaris in Africa vacation trips in the wonderful sweeping savannahs, community, and beautiful scenery viewing tours. African Safaris | Africa Safari Tours | Safaris in Africa Vacation Trips
During your safari in Africa, expect to encounter breathtaking natural beauty, pleasant climate, fascinating cultures, beautiful beaches, and scenic falls counting Victoria Falls as well as incredible wildlife.
Most tourists on vacation trips in Africa are much interested in game-viewing tours. On this expedition, you’ll get a golden opportunity to encounter most game animals in Africa. Among other animals, Lions, Leopards, Buffalos, Elephants, Wildebeests, Giraffes, and Zebras are the key animals to look for.
Be warned, trips to Africa are so addictive! This is due to the different captivating adventures in Africa counting gorilla and chimpanzee trekking, birdwatching, mountain hiking, beach tours, etc. They’re ideal for family safari trips, group tours, etc.
All year round, you can visit Africa but a dry season is recommended.
During your visit, don’t get worried about your accommodation, Africa trips are welcome to all classes of travelers! You just have to set yourself. Never forget a camera!
For any inquiries about your trip to Africa, feel free to email us.
LET’S GET DEEPER FOR MORE ABOUT HOLIDAYS TOURS IN AFRICAN
Best Safaris in Africa | Top African Safari Tours
Travelers undertaking trips in Africa should expect to have a great memorable experience as Africa has a lot to offer! Among these include game viewing tours, gorilla and chimpanzee trekking safaris as well as mountain hiking adventures, etc.
Here are the prominent types of safaris in Africa:
Game Viewing Tours
Wildlife viewing tours in Africa rank top among the reasons why travelers visit Africa. This adventure gives you a golden opportunity to encounter most of the incredible game animals in Africa. This encounter is so ideal for family safari trips.
Normally, most travelers who undertake African trips are more interested in spotting the Big Five (Lions, Leopards, Buffalos, Elephants, & Rhinos). Other animals to look for include Zebras, Giraffes, Hippos, Wildebeests, Hippos, Cheetahs, Hyenas, and several Antelopes, etc.
While on a game viewing tour in Africa, most animals are spotted on a game drive. Game walks, among others, are also possible.
Nocturnal animals are best spotted on night game drives!
Key sites for African wildlife safaris
- Serengeti National Park in Tanzania– best known for the great Wildebeest Migration event & thousands of game animals.
- Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya- This is the other only site to experience the great migration of Wildebeest
- Amboseli National Park- Best known for its viable Elephant population. It also offers the spectacular scenery of Mount Kilimanjaro’s snow-capped peaks.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park– is ideal for its scenic Kazinga channel boat cruise, which gives you notable close encounters with game animals. The elusive tree-climbing lions can be spotted here also.
- Tarangire National Park– This Park, Tarangire National Park is best known for its fascinating high density of Elephants as well as Baobab trees.
- Kruger National Park in South Africa Cape Town
- Etosha National Park in Namibia
- Chobe National Park & Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana
- Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
- Nyerere National Park- best known as the best area to spot the rare African wild dogs.
Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Africa
For a memorable experience on your African trip, endeavor to undertake a gorilla trekking experience! It’s a remarkable adventure giving you a chance to encounter Mountain gorillas, gentle giants of the forest in their charming misty natural habitat.
However, Uganda gorilla trekking safaris in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park offers the best experience. This scenic hilly & misty park holds almost 50% of the 1,064 Mountain gorillas on Earth.
On encountering these gentle giants in any of the parks, you’re limited to one magical hour with them.
Chimpanzee Trekking Adventures in Africa
Apart from game-viewing safaris in Africa, chimpanzee trekking is also among the memorable adventures in Africa, a must not miss.
It gives you a thrilling notable encounter with chimps, man’s close generic cousins in their natural habitat. According to Science, Chimpanzees share about 98-99% of man’s DNA!
While on your African tour, Chimpanzee safaris in Uganda Kibale forest national park offer the best experience. Normally, it’s accompanied on Uganda game viewing trips to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
This adventure takes about 2-5 hours and on chimps, you’ll enjoy them playing feeding, grooming, kissing, etc.
At the end of this thrilling adventure, you’ll come to believe that, chimps are human beings just living in the wild!
Though Africa is known for wildlife safaris, it’s also a bird watching paradise on Earth, a must not miss if you’re a bird lover!
The African continent holds over 2700 counting forest birds, water birds, savannah, wetland acacia, Mountainous, migratory as well as Albertine Rift Valley endemic birds.
Usually, travelers on African bird watching trips are interested in spotting:
- The Shoebill
- Double-toothed barbet
- African Fish Eagle
- African Green broadbill- most spotted in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- African green Breasted Pitta- commonly spotted in Uganda Kibale forest national park.
- Great Blue Turaco
- African Finfoot
- Lilac-breasted Roller
- Colorful Kingfishers, e.g. The Malachite Kingfisher
- Abyssinian ground hornbill
- Secretary bird- commonly spotted in Tanzania’s northern circuit parks as well as private reserves.
Key safari destinations for birding in Africa include:
- Uganda Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Best area in East Africa to spot the Albertine Rift Endemic birds counting Neumann’s Warbler and the Grauers broadbill.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda East Africa
- Serengeti National Park
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Chobe National Park & Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana
- Etosha National Park in Namibia
- Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
- Nyerere National Park is one of Tanzania’s southern circuit parks.
Please note that most birding tours are done on a walking safari however, in some national parks (areas) it’s done by undertaking game drives.
Beach Holiday Tours
Africa is one of the most popular safari destinations on Earth for travelers looking for beach holidays.
Normally, for a memorable experience, travelers top up beach holidays on their game-viewing tours.
Zanzibar Island (within the Indian Ocean) is a prominent site for beach holidays in Africa. This Island boasts several dazzling white sandy beaches which hold turquoise waters with banks dotted with palm trees. Some rank among the best in the world e.g. Nungwi Beach.
Note that, beach holiday safaris in Africa are also possible in South Africa.
While at the beach, you can enjoy:
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling &
- Swimming with Dolphins in Zanzibar
- Sunbathing on the white fine sand and,
- Horseback riding experience, etc.
Beach holiday tours are so ideal for honeymooners on holiday trips in Africa!
Mountain Hiking Adventures
The African continent holds several sites for mountain hiking adventures, ideal for international climbers. Among these include Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya as well as the legendary Rwenzori Mountains in Uganda.
As travel experts, we suggest you accompany a wildlife African safari tour on your hiking experience for a notable experience.
While on your African safari holidays in, we recommend:
- Hiking Mount Kilimanjaro 5,895m high– Africa’s highest mountain.
- Mount Kenya, 5,199m elevation, 2nd tallest mountain in Africa.
- On your Uganda safaris, Mountain Rwenzori 5109m high awaits you. The snow-capped peaks of Mt. Rwenzori offer the most challenging hiking experience in Africa. Only ideal for international climbers!
Memorable Cultural Encounters
For a classic African safari, you’re advised to accompany a cultural encounter on top of your trip. Usually, this thrilling experience is done to allow you to explore and learn about the fascinating culture of local communities in Africa.
While on your cultural encounters in local communities, expect to have remarkable close encounters with the local people!
Some of the prominent cultural tours in Africa include:
- Visiting the Batwa People of Uganda- These people, also called the Pygmies initially lived in the forest however, they were forced to vacate after gazetting the park. For example, in Bwindi and Mgahinga gorilla park.
- Cultural tours to the Masai villages- The Masai people of Kenya are amazing people renowned as fearless warriors (Maasai warriors).
- Walking with Bushmen, the San in the Kalahari Desert in Namibia.
Note that, these cultural tours are usually accompanied on top of game viewing adventures!
Boat Cruise Tours in Africa
Boat cruise expeditions in Africa allow you to spot wildlife that is hard to spot on land like Crocs & Hippos. However, even other classic African safari wildlife counting Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, and Antelopes as well as birds and predators can be spotted along water banks.
Usually, this African adventure is accompanied on top of game drives. For birders, it’s the best way to spot water birds. Also, it’s ideal for family safari trips.
In Africa, the best areas for boat cruise tours include:
- Boat trip on Kazinga channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda
- Okavango Delta boat cruise in Botswana
- Chobe River boat cruise in Botswana within Chobe National Park
Other Amazing Safaris in Africa Worth Undertaking-H2
- Golden Monkey trekking tours in Uganda East Africa.
- Gorilla Habituation Experience
- Chimpanzee Habituation Experience in Kibale forest national park Uganda, East Africa.
- Sport Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Agro Tours
Which Is The Best Safari in Africa?
Most travelers who visit Africa are much interested in African wildlife safaris. On this encounter, travelers spot most of the wildlife in Africa including birds and game animals counting the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Cape Buffalo, Elephant, and Rhino), etc.
South Africa Cape Town, Zambia, and Botswana in Southern Africa, as well as Uganda in East Africa, are the popular safari destinations for wildlife African safari expeditions.
Other African safari adventures a must not miss include gorilla trekking in Bwindi, Uganda chimpanzee trekking in Kibale forest national park, etc.
Which African Country Has The Best Safari? | Which African Country Has the Best Safari? | Where Is It Best to Go On A Safari in Africa?
Which African country has the best safaris? Every country in Africa has something unique to offer for travelers on African safaris!
For example, Tanzania and Uganda in East Africa are known for classic wildlife tours (Wildebeest great migration). But also, Botswana, South Africa Cape Town, Zambia, and Zimbabwe in Southern Africa offer remarkable wildlife tours.
Uganda is an ideal site for all African safaris counting gorilla trekking and chimp trekking tours as well as wildlife.
In summary, you should inquire from your tour company about the best African safari destination to visit. He’ll advise you based on your interests.
Top Tourist Attractions in Africa | Beautiful Places to Visit in Africa
Africa is blessed with numerous amazing tourist attractions worth exploring during your African safari tour. On your African trip, you’ll explore fascinating attractions that are not yet put in any travel guidebook!
Here are the attractions/best places to visit in Africa during your African safari trip:
Serengeti National Park in Northern Tanzania
Serengeti National Park ranks top among the tourist attractions in Africa! This protected area is famously known for its annual great wildebeest migration event as well as its rich wildlife.
While in Serengeti, you will spot most of the wild animals in Africa counting the Big Five. Wild dogs, Cheetahs, and Rhinos are also present in Serengeti.
This park offers world-class game drives! However, among others, walking safari adventures and hot air balloon expeditions are possible.
Watching wildebeests sweeping the savannahs of Serengeti is a highlight in this park.
Masai Mara National Reserve
To many, Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya is just compared to Serengeti! Maasai Mara National Reserve is also prominently known for its rich wildlife as well as the annual Wildebeest migration event.
While in the Mara Reserve, expect to have fascinating world-class wildlife tours. You’ll spot thousands of wild animals in Africa counting large herds of Elephants, Buffalos, Giraffes, Gazelles, Zebras, Antelopes, Black Rhinos, Hippos, etc. Predators like Lions, Leopards, Hyenas, and Cheetahs are also residents.
Game drives offer the best wildlife viewing experience in Maasai Mara National Reserve!
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is also among the prominent attractions in Africa. This protected area in Uganda, Bwindi is famously known as the gorilla sanctuary in Africa, ideal for gorilla safaris in Africa.
The misty Bwindi Park boats almost 50% of the few remaining endangered Mountain gorillas on Earth!
It’s the best place for gorilla tours in Africa.
Kruger National Park in South Africa
Kruger National Park in South Africa Cape Town is one of the best places to visit in Africa for wildlife-watching safaris. It’s one of the prominent national parks in South Africa as well as Africa, recognized as the Big Five Capital of Africa!
This park in South Africa is known for its fascinating population of Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffalos, and Black Rhinos. Wild dogs, Cheetahs are residents also in South Africa’s Cape Town Gruger Park.
Okavango Delta in Northern Botswana
Botswana Okavango Delta is another prominent place to visit in Africa for wildlife viewing adventures. This scenic park of Botswana is home to the Big Five, African wild dogs, Giraffes, Zebras, Wildebeests, etc.
While on your wildlife African safaris in Botswana Okavango Delta, during a game drive you can spot Lions or wild dogs hunting. A Game walking safari is also possible in Okavango Delta. There’re professional local guides to lead you during the walk.
Amboseli National Park
Situated in Kenya, Amboseli National Park is another great African destination for wildlife trips in East Africa.
Amboseli National Park is among the famous tourist attractions in Kenya renowned for its incredible Elephant population. In Amboseli National Park, you’ll spot all the Big Five as well as other wild animals.
Ngorongoro Crater in Northern Tanzania
Situated in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a UNESCO world heritage site in Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is known for its remarkable wildlife viewing Tanzania safari adventures.
This scenic Tanzania adventure site, Ngorongoro Crater boasts thousands of game animals including all the Big Five.
While on your wildlife adventure in Ngorongoro Crater, you’ll get a chance to visit Olduvai Gorge. It’s a famous archaeological site where the skull of Early Man was discovered!
Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is one of the top tourist attractions in Africa. This scenic snow-capped Mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro rises over 5895m altitude.
For Mountain hiking lovers, Tanzania Mount Kilimanjaro is an ideal place for you! The treks take about 5-10 days and no previous experience is needed to reach the summit of the tallest Mountain in Africa.
You’re warned of altitude sickness! It’s a prevalent issue among those who attempt to climb this mountain in Tanzania.
Victoria Falls on Zambezi River
Victoria Falls on the great Zambezi River is a must not miss attraction while on your Africa safari trip in Southern Africa (Zimbabwe or Zambia).
The breathtaking Victoria Falls is the world’s largest waterfall and it’s listed among the Seven Wonders of the World. This picturesque waterfall, Victoria Falls is about 1 mile wide, found on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The best way to explore the spectacular scenery of Victoria Falls on your African tours is by undertaking a chopper flight over this waterfall. Bungee jumping into the Zambezi River is also possible just around Victoria Falls.
Other Prominent Attractions in Africa-
- Zanzibar in Tanzania- ideal for beach holiday tours
- Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
- Etosha National Park in Namibia
- Amazing Ancient Temples in Egypt
- River Nile– Longest river in the world covering over 6650km
- Mount Rwenzori- Renowned as the Mountains of the Moon due to its snow-capped whiteness. Rwenzori was inscribed as a UNESCO world heritage site due to its incredible natural beauty!
What Are the Big 5 Animals | What Are the Big 5 in Africa?
The Big Five animals were the most deadly (challenging) animals to be hunted on foot according to the early big game hunters in Africa! These include Lion, Cape Buffalo, Elephant, Leopard, & Rhino.
Maasai Mara National Reserve as well as Serengeti Park are the prominent sites to spot the Big Five in Africa.
African Safari Packing List- What to Pack For Your African Safari Trip?
While planning to undertake safaris in Africa, you’re advised to set yourself with some African trip essentials.
Here is the packing list for a holiday trip in Africa:
- Trip gadgets, including a camera, binoculars, cell phone, 3-pin UK-style adapter, etc.
- Comfortable hiking shoes are ideal for game walking trip adventures. These walks are usually led by local guides.
- A rain jacket- Ideal while in rainforest parks like Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Kibale forest national park.
- Insect repellents- ideal while in any African for example, Etosha National Park in Namibia and Masai Mara in Kenya.
- Sun protection gear- (a sunhat, sunscreens,& sunglasses). Are ideal while in savannah parks in the Mara Reserve.
- Comfortable pants
- A day pack bag
- Personal toiletries.
- Anti Malaria medication– Anti Malaria medication helps you in case you get Malaria.
- Documents, like a passport, travel insurance, as well as a Yellow fever vaccination, etc.
Clothes for African Safari- What to Wear On A Safari in Africa?
While on your safaris in Africa, it’s idyllic you put on eco-friendly clothes that blend in with nature.
Usually, khaki, grey, brown, as well as, green are recommended.
Please note that clothes with:
- Bright colors absorb dust easily, they’re not ideal in most savannah parks e.g. Etosha National Park in Namibia, Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda as well as Masai Mara in Kenya.
- Black wears absorb great heat.
- Blue clothes attract Tsetse flies.
- While on cultural tours in Africa, knee-covering clothes are recommended specifically for ladies! African culture condemns knee-revealing clothes for ladies.
Accommodation on An African Safari Tour- Where to Stay on Your African Tour?
There’re various accommodations to opt for during your holiday trips in Africa. These range from budget to midrange as well as luxury facilities. Most luxury facilities have air conditioning systems.
Here are the:
- Ideal Luxury Lodges in Africa-
- Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
- Singita Sasakwa Lodge in Serengeti
- Lamia Camp in Serengeti park
- Mara Intrepids Tented Camp
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp
- Mweya Safari Lodge
- Nairobi Hotel
- Recommended Midrange Accommodation in Africa-
- Gorilla Mist Camp in Bwindi
- Serengeti Bush Camp
- Amboseli Sopa Lodge
- Camp Savuti
- Nungwi Beach Resort by Turaco
- Best Budget Safari Lodges in Africa-
- Selous River Camp
- Talek Bush Camp
- Lion Sands River Lodge
- Mokolodi Chalets
- Zanzibar Retreat Hotel
Best Time to Visit Africa- What Time of Year Is Best to Tour Africa?
Travelers can undertake African safaris all year round however, dry months June to October are recommended. During these months, the parks are dry and game viewing is at its best as game animals tend to gather around remaining waterholes.
This time is ideal for Wildebeest migration in Tanzania as well as Kenya.
January-February is also a dry season.
However, the dry season is the tourism peak season. In the peak season, parks are usually crowded!
What Is the Best Month to Go on An African Safari? | Which Is the Best Month to Visit Africa?
June-October is considered the best time to have an Africa safari trip. In these months, game viewing is at its best, and little rainfall inconveniences are expected.
March-May are wet months and normally, some trails in national parks get flooded and muddy! For example, in safari countries like Kenya as well as southern Tanzania in parks like Nyerere National Park.
Usually, in the wet season, most national parks are crowd-free and tourism products tend to be cheaper.
What Month Is Best To See the Big 5 in Africa?
The Big Five in Africa can be spotted year-round but, June-October, a dry season is recommended. During this time most game animals tend to congregate around the few remaining waterholes in parks.
Is It Safe to Travel To Africa For A Safari? | Is It Safe to Travel to Africa For A Safari From USA?
Is going on an African safari safe? Yes, safaris to Africa are safe!
Please note that most safaris in Africa end successfully (about 99%).
Regardless of the above statement, note that pickpocketing, robbery, car high jacking as well as other petty crimes happen in Africa. This is especially in busy cities of safari countries like South Africa Cape Town, Nairobi Kenya as well as in Tanzania.
Therefore, you should keep vigilant.
Here are the safety precautions while on your African tours:
- Avoid moving at night.
- Follow your guide’s rules
- Don’t leave your valuables unattended
- Flashing money in public is not wise
- Don’t move with expensive gadgets on busy streets e.g. in Kenya, Tanzania, and Botswana as well as in South Africa Cape Town.
- Purchase a travel insurance
- Never enter a park without a game ranger g
Is Africa Safe For White Tourists?
Yes, trips in Africa are safe for white tourists! Please note that most safaris in Africa (99%) end without any mishap.
You just need to be vigilant and follow the above precautions.
Is It Safe to Travel to Africa Alone?
Traveling as a sole traveler in Africa is safe, but still, you need to be vigilant. You’re cautioned from traveling at night on lonely streets in big cities of African countries like Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa as well as Botswana.
Solo travelers in Africa are advised to do their activities in the daytime or travel in a group tour during the evening.
Where Is the Safest Safari in Africa? | Which African Safari Is the Safest? | Which Is the Safest African Safari Tour?
Most safari tours in Africa for example, game viewing tours in Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, and Botswana are safe!
However, you’re cautioned to follow some safari precautions which will be briefed to you by your safari guide.
How Much Does It Cost to Do A Safari in Africa? | How Much Would A Tour of Africa Cost?
Are you wondering how much a tour of Africa costs? Please, note that there is no fixed cost for a trip to Africa! This is because numerous factors influence this price.
Below are the factors that affect the price of a trip in Africa:
- The number of days of your Africa safari trip
- Activities you wish to undertake
- The number of people on your African holiday trip.
- Class of accommodation you wish to use
- The kind of vehicle you decide to use on your tour.
What Is the Average Cost Of An African Safari? | What Is the Average Cost of An African Safari Trip?
On average, a trip in most African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, or Botswana costs about $125 to $1,500 per night per person.
- A budget tour in Africa costs about $150 per night per person
- Mid-range trip costs about $350 per night per person
- A luxury trip is about $750 per night per person
- Extreme luxury trips can go over $1,500 per night per person
How Much Does A 7 Day African Safari Cost?
Since a basic trip in most African countries counting Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia as well as Botswana costs about $125 to $1500 per day per person. A 7 days tour in Africa is about $875 to $10,500 based on your travel style.
How Much Does A 10 Day Safari Cost? | How Much Does A 10 Day African Safari Cost?
A 10 days tour in Africa can cost about 1250 to $15,000 based on your travel style.
Note that the above rate is influenced by numerous factors counting accommodation class, means of transport used, etc.
Why Is African Safari So Expensive?
To many, trips in Africa are considered to be expensive and this has been due to few infrastructures counting hotels and lodges as well as complicated logistics.
Regardless of the price, the experience is worth undertaking!
How Long Should You Do An African Safari? | How Long Should I Spend on An African Safari?
How long is an African safari? There’re no specific days set to spend on an African tour.
Normally, the duration of your trip is determined by your travel interests as well as your budget. Your tour company will be there to guide you on the best alternative.
What to Expect On A Safari Tour in Africa?
Depending on your African trip adventure for example, if it’s a game-viewing expedition, you should expect to encounter most of the game animals of Africa.
However, you’re cautioned to control your expectations! This is because you’re dealing with wildlife.
Best Tour Operators in Africa to Travel With on Your African Safari
There’re many tour operators in Africa but, getting a reliable tour company online is not always easy. Most of them can organize family safari trips as well as group tours.
Here are some of the best tour companies in Africa to book with your trip:
Top African Safari Packages
Most of the Africa safari trips are tailor made! They’re made based on your travel demands.
Below are some of the best African Safari Packages for you to choose from:
- 3 Days Serengeti Safari– Expect an encounter with Wildebeest migration phenomena. It’s one of the famous African safari packages.
- 5 Days Kruger Park Safari– Allows you to explore the great Kruger National Park.
- 6 Days Tanzania Trip– Allows visit Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro, and Masai People. Wildebeest migration is the safari highlight of this adventure.
- 6 Days Zimbabwe Safari Tour- Allows you to explore Zimbabwe Victoria Falls and also offers you a game drive in Hwange National Park.
- 8 Days Safari in Kenya- cultural encounters and game-viewing expeditions in Mara, Samburu, Naivasha, and Lake Nakuru.
- 8 Days Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Safari Tour in Kenya– Mara, Nakuru Lake, Samburu, Naivasha, and Ol Pejeta.
- 14 Days Uganda Holiday Tour
- 8 Days Tarangire, Ngorongoro, and Zanzibar holiday trip
- 12 Days Tour in Kenya– Takes you to Mara Reserve, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Naivasha, and Aberdare. It can be tailor made to suit your travel interests.
In summary, holiday tours in Africa offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience worth undertaking! They allow you to explore most of the amazing attractions in Africa counting game animals, scenic mountains, beaches, lovely people, etc.
Game viewing tours, and chimpanzee As well as gorilla trekking adventures are must not miss on your trip.
BOOK WITH US NOW AN AFFORDABLE TRIP IN AFRICA FOR A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!
THE SCORE IS 82% OUT OF 85%
REMOVE THE VOLUME OF THE WORD AFRICA AND REPLACE WITH CONTINENT (africa136/22–38)