Pakuba Safari Lodge is situated on the Eastern Bank River of the Nile in Murchison Falls National Park. It is a mid range accommodation in Murchison Falls National Park/mid-range lodges in Murchison Falls National Park/standard hotels where every traveler on a Uganda safari should stay.
The lodge location affords panoramic views of the mighty River Nile and sweeping vistas of the surrounding riverine forest below.
It has a captivating surrounding wilderness where travelers get the chance to sight Giraffes and Elephants.
Pakuba Safari Lodge Accommodation Comprises;
- A total of 41 en suite guest rooms with private bathrooms, of which 14 are twin sharing, 12 double rooms, 2 triple rooms, 7 are single rooms and 4 family rooms
- The family suite comprises two independent en-suite rooms with an interconnecting door. This is suitable for families with children.
- Each of these exquisitely decorated rooms has a private en-suite bathroom.
- Also, each room is comfortably furnished with ample charging points a reading corner, mosquito nets, and a closet.
- The private verandah outside the room provides an exceptional experience for guests to relax and unwind. This is the best experience as they take in the sights and sounds of the wilderness.
Facilities And Services At Pakuba Safari Lodge Comprise;
- Restaurant; offering mouthwatering and appetizing dishes served by well-trained staff.
- Bush Lunch/Dinner; with an amazing view of the sunset over the horizon.
- Swimming Pool; to cool off the long day’s bumpy ride of the game drive.
- Conference Facility; a quiet spot for business meetings.
- A curio shop is on-site with a range of local crafts for sale.
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel enables the guest to stay in touch with their families and friends.