Murchison River Lodge At Murchison Falls National Park (Mid-Range)-Overview
Murchison River Lodge is nestled on the southern bank of the River Nile. The lodge and accommodation are spread out within 30 acres of natural bush.
Accommodation at Murchison River Lodge includes;
- With 2 single beds downstairs and a double bed on a mezzanine floor
- The cottages has wide veranda overlooks the bush and include a sofa and hammock for you to relax and enjoy the bird life.
- The cottages are perfect for families (if necessary we can add two extra children’s beds/baby cot) or alternatively a maximum of 4 adults who know each other well.
- The cottages are spacious with attractive furnishing and equipped with, large thatched roof, en-suite shower & toilet, solar hot water, USB charging ports, standalone fans, safe, mosquito nets, towels, complimentary Wi-Fi in the pool lounge
Thatched Safari Tents;
- Nestled amongst the trees and bush around the lodge grounds
- The tents are twin shared and have their own porch with a table and chair set.
- They are spacious and comfortable and equipped with en-suite shower & toilet, solar hot water, USB ports, safe, solar lights, mosquito nets, towels, wooden doors, and complimentary Wi-Fi in the pool lounge.
- The twin shared river tents are located close to the River Nile in a beautiful setting with their own private porch area.
- The tents are spacious and comfortable and equipped with en-suite shower & toilet, solar hot water, USB ports, safe, solar lights, mosquito nets, towels, wooden doors, and complimentary Wi-Fi in the pool lounge
- The campsite is available for anyone with their own equipment.
- It is located in an area of natural habitat, with plenty of places to pitch your tent.
- In the campsite you have access to clean shower & toilet block, fire pit, fire wood, vehicle parking, campsite bar, and complimentary campsite bar Wi-Fi.
Facilities and services offered at Murchison River Lodge include;
- Restaurant; offering early breakfast, morning breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lodge serves daily homemade meals and alternative dietary requirements can easily be catered for. There is complimentary afternoon tea, fresh coffee and homemade cake from 4-6pm
- Bar; the lodge main bar is fully stocked with a selection of wine, beers, spirits, sodas and juice.
- Swimming pool; have a baby pool adjacent and a covered frame over the shallow end to provide further protection from the sun.
- Lounge; the thatched pool lounge contains a shower/changing room, toilet, hand washing facility and towels.
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel enabling guest to stay in touch with their families and friends