Paraa safari lodge is situated in the center of Murchison Falls Game Park overlooking the Nile River. It is one of the oldest luxury safari lodges in Murchison Falls National park having been established in 1954 to offer luxury accommodation in Murchison Falls National park.
The Uganda safari lodge is a great place for relaxing while on your Uganda holiday in Murchison falls park.
Accommodation At Paraa Safari Lodge Include
Paraa Safari Lodge has a total of 54 rooms each complete with a balcony and en-suite private bathroom. The lodge’s accommodation choices vary; a cottage, suites, double, twin and single.
And, each of the rooms at Paraa is a haven of style and serenity, complete with a balcony and private bathroom.
- The standard rooms include standard single, double, and twin rooms
- They are perfectly situated to view the lodge’s swimming pool, as well as the winding River Nile beyond.
- All rooms have a balcony, fans, and an en-suite bathroom
|· Has unique architecture that complements the landscaped environment and fantastic views.|
· The balcony offers spectacular views of lush vegetation and rich wildlife, as well as the famous River Nile.
· It features an ultra-luxury master bedroom with a king-sized bed
· The bathroom is en-suite with a shower and sunken bath
|· Has Twin Bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom|
· There is a large living/dining room
· It is supplied with tea and coffee service
· The cottage has Mini Bar and AC Units
- The suites are perfect for guests who want a little bit more space to relax.
- And, the living rooms have sofas where you can use the space to either relax or entertain.
- The suites also feature a minibar to refresh yourselves after a long day out in the game park.
- Furthermore, they also have fans and A.C. units, an en-suite bathroom, and large windows showing panoramic views of the River Nile
- The lodge’s 3 standard tents are located a short walking distance from the main lodge building.
- Also, the tents are perfect for those looking to have a more authentic ‘safari’ experience.
- They are superbly furnished with modern interiors and linens
- In-room amenities include an en-suite private bathroom and shower, ceiling fans, and a private balcony with a magnificent view of the River Nile.
The Following Are The Facilities And Services Paraa Safari Lodge Offers
- Restaurant; Provides a mouth-watering menu of local and international specialties produced by experienced chefs.
The Captain’s Table restaurant is located on the upper floor in what was one of the lodge’s main halls before it was renovated.
You can choose to eat inside or outside on the balcony (which boasts a sweeping view of the River Nile).
- A bar; is located on the upper floor of the lodge, next to the restaurant. It features sofas where you can enjoy a long day out in the bush.
- Swimming Pool; to cool off after a long day out in the bush! The swimming pool at Paraa Safari Lodge even has a pool bar. Here, you can sip a cocktail in the water while overlooking the River Nile below at sunset.
- Business Center; it meets all the needs of the traveling business executive and includes 24-hour Internet access as well as printing facilities.
- Gift Shop; sells local East African crafts and souvenirs such as guidebooks, clothing, and safari essentials
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel enables the guest to stay in touch with their families and friends